|提及的人：||Alice Ozma; James Brozina|
|描述：||xviii, 279 pages ; 22 cm|
|责任：||Alice Ozma ; foreword by Jim Brozina.|
A must-read for parents, grandparents, step-parents, and caregivers
I am so envious of The Streak. I wish my parents (or I) had thought of that when I was little--to read to me every single night until I went off to college. We were never as financially strapped as the Brozinas were, so I had opportunities Alice does not seem to have had, like going on youth...
- Ozma, Alice -- Books and reading.
- Brozina, James -- Books and reading.
- Books and reading -- United States.
- Books and reading -- Psychological aspects.
- Oral reading.
- Fathers and daughters -- United States -- Biography.
- Resolve to Read Aloud(12 资料)
由 ReadAcrossAmerica 已更新 大约一个月前
- Things to Check Out(150 资料)
由 elfgreen 已更新 大约6天前
- Non-fiction that reads like fiction(34 资料)
由 FVRL_booklists 已更新 2013-12-10
- Confessions of a bibliophile(51 资料)
由 firstname.lastname@example.org 已更新 2013-04-08
- Library Loot | Non-Fiction(62 资料)
由 dschander 已更新 2011-11-23