Chester B Himes
|描述：||159 pages ; 21 cm.|
|其他題名：||If trouble was money|
Many people had reasons for killing Galen, a big Greek with too much money and too great a liking for young black girls. But there are complications--like Sonny, high on hash, found standing over the body with a gun in his hand that fires only blanks; a street gang called the Moslems; a disappearing suspect; and the fact that Coffin Ed's daughter is up to her pretty little neck in the whole explosive business. -- from publisher's description.
- African American police -- Fiction.
- Jones, Grave Digger (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Johnson, Coffin Ed (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- African American police.
- Johnson, Coffin Ed (Fictitious character)
- Jones, Grave Digger (Fictitious character)
- New York (State) -- New York.
- New York (State) -- New York -- Harlem.