Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Museums of Scotland.; Fortnum & Mason (Firm); Canada. Canadian High Commission (Great Britain)|
|Notes:||"An exhibition of traditional Indian masks and artefacts of the Canadian Northwest Coast from the collection of the National Museums of Scotland, Canadian High Commission, Trafalgar Square, London, 27 May 2003-16 January 2004; and a selling exhibition of contemporary First Nation masks from the Canadian Northwest Coast, Fortnum & Mason, Piccadilly, London, 29 May-1 July 2003."|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.), col. map, ports. ; 25 cm.|
- Indian masks -- Northwest Coast of North America -- Exhibitions.
- Indian masks -- British Columbia -- Pacific Coast -- Exhibitions.
- Indians of North America -- Material culture -- Northwest Coast of North America -- Exhibitions.
- Indians of North America -- Material culture -- British Columbia -- Pacific Coast -- Exhibitions.
- National Museums of Scotland -- Exhibitions.
- Fortnum & Mason (Firm) -- Exhibitions.