Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Radio and television novels
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||viii, 337 pages ; 21 cm|
"In Storybrooke, Maine, Emma Swan and Mary Margaret Blanchard are friends and roommates. They're united in their mission to make life better for Henry, Emma's young son, who has been raised by Storybrooke's vicious mayor, Regina Mills. Henry is convinced that Mary Margaret and Emma are more than just roommates, however. He believes they're family--mother and daughter fairy-tale characters exiled from their enchanted forest by an evil curse. And he's right: Mary Margaret is Snow White, and Emma is her daughter. In this companion book to the hit ABC television show Once Upon A Time, Emma and Snow tell their own stories, in their own words, for the first time. With Emma relating her time in Storybrooke and Snow narrating the events of fairytale land, present and future fans of the show will get a whole new look at their favorite characters and stories"--
- Once upon a time (Television program)
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, Legends & Mythology.
- Fairy tales.
- FICTION / Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, Legends & Mythology.
- Swan, Emma (Fictitious character)
- Blanchard, Mary Margaret (Fictitious character)
- Mills, Regina (Fictitious character)