J R Ward
|注意：||Originally published as: Beauty and the black sheep / Jessica Bird, 2005.
"J.R. Ward writing as Jessica Bird"--Cover.
|描述：||298 pages ; 17 cm|
|其他题名：||Beauty and the black sheep|
"Nate Walker has never shied away from the hard road. Even when it meant leaving behind his family's wealth ... and the fiancée who only wanted a rich man. Nothing was going to stop him from opening his own five-star restaurant. And he was on his way--until his car broke down on a dark road in the Adirondacks, leading him right to White Caps Inn ... and Frankie Moorehouse. Suddenly Nate has a job he doesn't really need--and an affair that has to end when summer does. Except Frankie has a way about her. She gets under his skin. She even makes him want to do what he never thought he could: stay forever."--Page 4 of cover.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Bed and breakfast accommodations -- Fiction.
- Restaurants -- Fiction.
- Bed and breakfast accommodations.
- Man-woman relationships.
- New York (State) -- Adirondack Mountains.
- Man-woman relationship -- Fiction.