Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Larry K Brendtro; Martin Brokenleg; Steve Van Bockern
|Description:||x, 160 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||The seeds of discouragement: Destructive relationships ; Climates of futility ; Learned irresponsibility ; The loss of purpose --
The circle of courage: The spirit of belonging ; The spirit of mastery ; The spirit of independence ; The spirit of generosity ; Mending the broken circle --
The reclaiming environment: Relating to the reluctant ; Brain-friendly learning ; Discipline for responsibility ; The courage to care.
|Responsibility:||Larry K. Brendtro, Martin Brokenleg, Steve Van Bockern ; [foreword by Desmond Tutu].|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
This is essential reading for educators who wish to be effective. If you work in a public school be sure and give it to an administrator or better yet a school board member.
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Youth with social disabilities -- United States.
- Youth -- United States -- Psychology.
- Indian youth -- United States.
- Social work with youth -- United States.
- Child development -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Child development.
- Indian youth.
- Social work with youth.
- Youth -- Psychology.
- Youth with social disabilities.
- United States.