Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Matzko, John Austin.
Reconstructing Fort Union.
Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, c2001
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Austin Matzko
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (xiv, 231 p.) : ill., maps.|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|Contents:||Contents; Preface; Introduction; Chronology; Diary IV - 1 January to 13 September 1864; Diary V - 1 January to 10 June 1865; Notes for Diary IV; Notes for Diary V; Bibliography; Index|
"An informative and fascinating account of the most ambitious 'reconstruction' of recent years. Important for readers interested in the controversies of preservation theory, as well as anyone
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site (N.D. and Mont.) -- History.
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- North Dakota -- Fort Union Region.
- United States. -- National Park Service -- History -- 20th century.
- Fort Union Region (N.D.) -- History.
- Electronic books.
- HISTORY -- State & Local.
- United States. -- National Park Service.
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration.
- North Dakota -- Fort Union Region.
- United States -- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site.