Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
State government records
|Named Person:||John Bosher; John Clarke; Thomas M Randolph; John Staples|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||James River Company.; James River and Kanawha Company.; Virginia. Board of Public Works.|
|Description:||6 ft. 9 in.|
expenses; receipts and orders on Second Auditor for work done on canal; Treasurer's Office receipts for tolls, rents, etc., paid on canal; Journal B, disbursements for construction and maintenance of canal and Kanawha Road (Mar. 20, 1833-Mar. 30, 1840); "List of Valid Subscribers to the Stock of the James River and Kanawha Company" arranged alphabetically by initial letter of surname; Minute Book D, covering business of Old James River Company; Receipts and Warrants, containing accounts of the Commonwealth of Virginia with the James River Company, and warrants issued by the company; "Record for James River Co., Deed Book No. 2" containing copies of deeds and wills of stockholders in the James River Company (Mar. 6, 1821-Apr. 21, 1871), indexed.
- Bosher, John.
- Clarke, John.
- Randolph, Thomas M. -- (Thomas Mann), -- 1768-1828.
- Staples, John.
- Virginia. -- Board of Public Works.
- Virginia. -- Hustings Court (Norfolk Borough)
- Virginia. -- Office of the Second Auditor.
- Virginia. -- Treasurer's Office.
- James River and Kanawha Company.
- James River Company.
- Canals -- Virginia.
- Canals -- Virginia -- Design and construction.
- Canals -- Virginia -- Finance.
- Covington (Va.)
- James River (Va.)
- Norfolk (Va.)
- Richmond (Va.)
- Tuckahoe Creek (Va.)