Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Oak Hill Baptist Church (St. Clair County, Ill.)|
Condition: imperfect, very fragile, Binding threads have deteriorated. Worm eaten, Parts of writing very faint; 8x8 cm. area of upper right corner badly damaged.
Rules of order were revised, Dec. 25,1856. The book was reversed, and the revised rules, special rules adopted Nov. 11, 1854, roll of names written upside down to the rest of the book.
Accompanied by [letter] 1867 Nov. 17, Butler Mo., to Brothers and Sisters of Oakhill church / T.J. Howell. (4 p. ; 21 cm.) [Howell has joined with a church closer and writes for his letter of dismissal].
Accompanied by [letter] 1872 March 25, Sacramento, Ill. to William Peach / James L. Peterson. [Peterson asks for his letter to join another church].
Accompanied by [letter] 67 May 26, to W[illiam] Peach / Eli Eliot ((1 leaf ; 21 x 13 cm.) [Explains why he has not been in attendence].
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Nashville, Tenn. : Historical Commission, SBC, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (MF# 3324).|
|Description:||1 microfilm reel (236 p.).|
|Contents:||Summary of faith, rules of order and roll of members --
|Series Title:||(MF# 3324).|
- Oak Hill Baptist Church (St. Clair County, Ill.) -- History.
- Oak Hill Baptist Church (St. Clair County, Ill.) -- Archives.
- Church buildings -- Illinois -- St. Clair County.
- Baptists -- Illinois -- Apple Creek Association.
- Baptists -- Illinois -- St. Clair County -- History -- Sources.
- Church records and registers -- Illinois -- St. Clair County.
- St. Clair County (Ill.)N.Y.) -- Church history.
- Illinois -- Genealogy.
- Saint Clair County (Ill.) -- History -- Archival resources.