Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Records and correspondence
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||South Carolina. Lexington County Pension Board.|
Both veterans and their widows made application. Approval was based on applicants' ability to provide for their own support; some applications for public assistance were disapproved due perhaps to the applicant's owning too much property or his wife having "considerable income." Loss of limbs and other injuries that resulted in an individual being unable to work were often cited as the grounds for approval.
- South Carolina. -- Lexington County Pension Board -- Records and correspondence.
- Registers of births, etc. -- South Carolina -- Lexington County.
- Military pensions -- South Carolina -- Lexington County.
- Veterans -- South Carolina -- Lexington County.
- Widows -- South Carolina -- Lexington County -- Economic conditions.
- Lexington County (S.C.) -- Social conditions.
- Lexington County (S.C.) -- Genealogy.