Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Archival Material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Science for the People (Organization). Madison Collective (Wis.)|
|Description:||1.0 c.f. (3 archives boxes)|
In the collection are organizational records, correspondence, and printed material, but the records reveal relatively little of the history of the group. Some correspondence concerns related interest groups such as Science for Vietnam, Computer People for Peace, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. The printed material contains information on the Vietnam War, particularly on the destruction caused through science and technology. Also present are the results of the collective's investigation of the Army Mathematics Research Center on the University of Wisconsin campus, including drafts of the book The AMRC Papers, background and source documents, clippings, and AMRC correspondence.
- Science and industry -- United States.
- Science and state -- United States.
- University of Wisconsin--Madison -- Students.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Wisconsin -- Madison.
- Science for Vietnam.
- Computer People for Peace.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Mathematics Research Center (United States. Army)