|所有的作者/貢獻者：||New Jersey Coalition for Fair Broadcasting.; United States. Federal Communications Commission.|
|注意：||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Rutgers University Libraries (New Brunswick, N.J.)|
Correspondence, legal briefs and papers, petitions, applications, monitoring studies, and clippings (1976-1982), relating to New York City and Philadelphia television stations, especially WNET, and their coverage of New Jersey; records relating to the transfer of WOR-TV from New York to New Jersey; video tapes of news broadcasts (1973-1978) used in monitoring study of New Jersey news coverage; and video tapes and 21 audio tapes of Federal Communications Commission meetings (1978-1982) concerning New Jersey television.
- Television broadcasting of news -- New Jersey.
- Television stations -- New Jersey.
- Television stations -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Television stations -- Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey -- Radio and television broadcasting.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Radio and television broadcasting.
- Pennsylvania -- Radio and television broadcasting.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Radio and television broadcasting.
- WOR-TV (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- Television broadcasting of news.
- Television stations.
- New Jersey.
- New York (State) -- New York.