|所有的作者/貢獻者：||American Revolution Bicentennial Administration.|
|注意：||Cataloged from manual record.|
Collection contains copies of ARBA administration papers including administration correspondence, advisory board files, N.C. Travelling Speakers History Courses information, and nomination forms. Originals of these are in the National Archives. Also included are the one hundred volumes chosen. The questionnaires asking for title nominations went to leading universities in each state and the U.S. territories. Then an advisory board of authorities, headed by Carlos Baker of Princeton, chose from these nominations the 100 titles to be newly printed. The books chosen span the entire period of American history; each one was individually redesigned, leather bound and tooled in gold. Many were newly illustrated by leading artists. Each work has notes from the editors such as pictures and information about the author, the work and its importance in American history. Part of the Jay B. Hubbell Center for American Literary Historiography.
- Baker, Carlos, -- 1909-1987.
- Jay B. Hubbell Center for American Literary Historiography.
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1776-1976.
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1776-1976 -- North Carolina.
- American literature -- 18th century.
- American literature -- 19th century.
- American literature -- 20th century.
- American literature.