Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Bibliography microfilm catalogs|
|Named Person:||Dennis L Bark; Warren E Burger; Stephen J Del Rosso; Patricia K Elder; Martin S Feldstein; Crauford D W Goodwin; John Wells Gould; Kevin F F Quigley; Thomas W Langfitt; Thomas K McCraw; James G McGann; Michael Nacht; William C Olson; Rebecca W Rimel; Herbert Stein; G F Treverton|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||The Pew Charitable Trusts. Public Policy Program.|
|Description:||14 linear ft.|
Records in Subseries A. Director is the correspondence of John Wells Gould (1985-1989), Vice President, as well as correspondence of Kevin F. F. Quigley (1989-1995), and James G. McGann, program officer (1983-1989). There is a typed letter announcing McGann's new position at Harvard University (1989) and letters of CEO Thomas W. Langfitt and Executive Director Rebecca W. Rimel (1988-1991). There are also several files of administrative materials documenting telephone messages of participating institutions, scholars, and diplomatic service representatives from various agencies.
Records in Subseries B. Pew Inititative Diplomatic Training Program contain case study components, proposals and correspondence between The Pew Charitable Trusts and consultants Michael Nacht, John P. Roche, John M. Olin, and the firm of Russell&VonKannon, Inc. There are detailed abstracts and case studies from participating institutions (i.e., Columbia University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, and the International Peace Academy).
Records in Subseries C. Integrating Economics and National Security Program (ENS) contain documents regarding the conceptual framework for the program. Correspondence of John Wells Gould (1985-1989), James G. McGann (1985-1989), Kevin Quigley (director for program 1989-1990) and papers of President and CEO Thomas Langfitt are included in this subseries.
Records in Subseries D. Proposals and Reviews document the comments and evaluations by reviewers for this program (1985-1986). This includes reports of Martin Staniland, Ambassadors Stephen Low and Alfred L. Atherton.
Records in Subseries E. Economics and Entrepreneurship Education (E3) document the development of the joint venture between The Pew Charitable Trusts and The Joint Council on Economic Education. There is correspondence of Patricia K. Elder (The Joint Council on Economic Education, director of the pilot program), established for 11th and 12th grade students in the Philadelphia Public Schools. There are also progress reports (1988-1990).
Records in Subseries F. Bill of Rights Education Collaborative (BREC) contain the records of institutions and public schools participating in the BREC Minigrant series on the Bill of Rights. Correspondence for Kevin Quigley and Dan McIntyre (program associate) are also included.
- Bark, Dennis L. -- 1942-
- Burger, Warren E., -- 1907-1995.
- Del Rosso, Stephen J.,
- Elder, Patricia K.
- Feldstein, Martin S., -- 1921-
- Goodwin, Crauford D. W. -- 1934-
- Gould, John Wells.
- Quigley, Kevin F. F.
- Langfitt, Thomas W. -- (Thomas William) -- 1927-
- McCraw, Thomas K. -- 1940-
- McGann, James G.
- Nacht, Michael.
- Olson, William C. -- 1920-
- Rimel, Rebecca W. -- (Rebecca Webster), -- 1951-
- Stein, Herbert, -- 1916-1999.
- Treverton, G. F. -- 1947-
- Joint Council on Economic Education.
- Acquisition of Asian publications.
- African American political consultants.
- Civil law -- International unification.
- Collective bargaining -- International business enterprises.
- Collective labor agreements -- Diplomatic and consular service.
- Collective labor agreements -- Government business.
- Communism and international relations.
- Conflict of laws -- Foreign trade regulation.
- Consular reports -- United States.
- Copyright, International.
- Crisis management in government.
- Debts, Public -- Law and legislation.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Diplomatic negotiations in international disputes -- Simulation games.
- Diplomatic negotiations in international disputes.
- Diplomatic protests.
- Domestic international sales corporations.
- Executive privilege (Government information)
- Export sales contracts.
- Exports -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Foreign trade promotion -- Law and legislation.
- International relations -- Law and legislation.
- Government aircraft.
- Government and the press.
- Government publications -- United States -- Periodicals -- Bibliography -- microfilm catalogs.
- High Engergy Astronomy Observations.
- ICONDA (Information retrieval system)
- Inter-American conferences.
- International and municipal law.
- International courts.
- International division of labor.
- International Geophysical Year, 1957-1958.
- International law and socialism.
- International trusteeships.
- Military attachés.
- Military intelligence -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Military history.
- Newly independent states -- Politics and government -- European influences.
- Nuclear weapons industry.
- Patents and government-developed inventions.
- Public health laws, International.
- Sanctions (Law)
- Social security (International law)
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military construction operations -- Law and legislation.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Governments in exile.