Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Barbara Bates; Herman Beerman; William F Chaveas; Joseph T Freeman; Palmer Howard Futcher; John P Hubbard; Dorothy I Lansing; Samuel X Radbill|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lawrence Charles Parish; Steven J Peitzman; College of Physicians of Philadelphia. Section on Medical History.
|Description:||2 boxes (.75 linear ft.)|
Series 1 contains the records of Lawrence Charles Parish, including correspondence, memoranda, lecture announcements, and minutes of the Executive Committee of the section. Documented is the formation of an Institute for the History of Medicine (1976), and the establishment of the W. B. McDaniel Memorial Lecture (1976) and the Benjamin Spector Memorial Lecture (1977). Most of the correspondence in Series 1 is with Dorothy I. Lansing, Section Clerk. Other correspondents in the collection include Herman Beerman, William F. Chaveas, John P. Hubbard, and Samuel X Radbill. Series 2 contains the records of Steven J. Peitzman, including correspondence, reports, and lecture announcements. Correspondents are members of the Section's Executive Committee, including Barbara Bates, Herman Beerman, Palmer Howard Futcher, Lawrence Charles Parish, and Samuel X Radbill. Series 2 also includes correspondence pertaining to Joseph T. Freeman's plan to establish a Section on Geriatrics and Gerontology at the College of Physicians.
- Bates, Barbara, -- 1928-2002.
- Beerman, Herman, -- 1901-
- Chaveas, William F. -- (William Francis), -- 1922-
- Freeman, Joseph T.
- Futcher, Palmer Howard.
- Hubbard, John P. -- (John Perry), -- 1903-
- Lansing, Dorothy I.
- Radbill, Samuel X., -- 1901-1987.
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia. -- Section on Medical History. -- Executive Committee.
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia. -- Benjamin Spector Memorial Lectureship.
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia. -- W. B. McDaniel Memorial Lectureship.
- Medicine -- History.