Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joshua Coffin; Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society.; Boston Public Library. Rare Books and Manuscripts Department.
|Notes:||Title from the first written page of vol. 1.
Vol. 1: "These records were written by Joshua Coffin, recording secretary of the Society."
The New England Anti-Slavery Society became the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society in 1835.
Includes minutes of meeting, constitution, by-laws and proceedings of the board of managers.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Waltham, MA : [Filmed for] Rare Book & Manuscript Dept., filmed by New England Micrographics, [198-?]. 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.|
|Description:||2 volumes ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||v. 1. [Dec. 16, 1831-Jan. 7, 1833] --
v. 2. [Jan. 9, 1833-June 12, 1866].
- Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society -- History -- Sources.
- New-England Anti-Slavery Society -- History -- Sources.
- Antislavery movements -- United States -- History -- Sources.
- Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society.
- New-England Anti-Slavery Society.
- Antislavery movements.
- United States.