Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Royden Woodward Vosburgh; Walter Kenneth Griffin; Reformed Church (Taghkanic, N.Y.); New York Genealogical and Biographical Society.
|Notes:||Bound in: Index of records of the Reformed Church of West Copake (formerly Taghkanick), at West Copake, Columbia County, State of New York. November 1962.
Incorporated as the Reformed Low Dutch Church of Taucanic; after 1882 known as the Reformed Church of West Copake. -- Cf. Introd.
|Description:||iv, 184, 16 leaves ; 36 cm|
|Contents:||Baptisms and births. --
Baptisms (illegitimate). --
Call on Rev. Herman Vedder. --
Church officers elected. --
Members received, dismissed and died. --
Minutes of consistory. --
Receipts for salary. --
Rules for the baptism of illegitimate children. --
|Responsibility:||transcribed by the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society ; edited by Walter Kenneth Griffin and Royden Woodward Vosburgh.|
- Church records and registers -- New York (State) -- Taghkanic.
- Reformed Church (Taghkanic, N.Y.)
- Reformed Church (Taghkanick, N.Y.) -- Congresses.
- Baptismal records -- New York (State) -- Taghkanick.
- Registers of births, etc. -- New York (State) -- Taghkanick.
- Marriage records -- New York (State) -- Taghkanick.
- Taghkanic (N.Y.) -- Genealogy.
- Columbia County (N.Y.) -- Genealogy.
- Taghkanic (N.Y.) -- Church history.