Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Planning a Continuing Health Care Professional Education Institute.
Redesigning continuing education in the health professions.
Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2010
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Planning a Continuing Health Care Professional Education Institute.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xix, 276 p.) : ill.|
|Contents:||Continuing professional development: building and sustaining a quality workforce --
Scientific foundations of continuing education --
Regulation and financing --
Moving toward a continuing professional development system --
Envisioning a better system of continuing professional development --
Function and structure of a continuing professional development institute --
Implementation, research, and evaluation.
|Responsibility:||Committee on Planning a Continuing Health Care Professional Education Institute, Board on Health Care Services, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.|
- Medical education -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Medical care -- Study and teaching (Continuing education) -- United States -- Evaluation.
- MEDICAL -- Education & Training.
- Education, Medical, Continuing -- United States.
- Education, Medical, Continuing -- trends -- United States.
- Health Occupations -- education -- United States.