Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry F Byrd; United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Reduction of Nonessential Federal Expenditures.; United States.
|Notes:||Harry Flood Byrd, chairman.
"April 30, 1946."
|Description:||v, 30 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Senate document (United States. Congress., (79th, 2nd session :, no. 177.|
|Other Titles:||Postwar federal personnel|
|Responsibility:||additional report of the Joint Committee on Reduction of Nonessential Federal Expenditures, Congress of the United States, pursuant to section 601 of the Revenue Act of 1941 ; postwar federal personnel.|
- Executive departments -- Officials and employees -- United States.
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Dismissal of.
- Reconstruction (1939-1951) -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Employees -- Dismissal of.
- Executive departments -- Officials and employees.
- United States.