Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- ).
Reexamining the substandard quality of Indian health care in the Great Plains
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- ),|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 18, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 234 pages).|
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Indians of North America -- Medical care -- Great Plains.
- Indians of North America -- Medical care -- Corrupt practices -- Great Plains.
- Health services accessibility -- Great Plains.
- Discrimination in medical care -- Great Plains.
- United States. -- Indian Health Service -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Indian Health Service -- Officials and employees -- Great Plains.
- Medical care -- United States -- Quality control.