Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thos H Wynne; Manakin (Va.). Church of the French Refugees.
Extends from March 1721 to September 1754.
The three registers were also published in Collections of the Virginia Historical Society, new series, v. 5, p. 77-115.
"Fragment of a register of deaths": p. 18.
"June, 1744.--A list of King William Parish": p. 19.
|Description:||19 p. 40 cm.|