Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Elliott family.; Thomas Fleet; John Fleet; Frederick Eliot|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathaniel G Eliot; Eliot family.; Fleet family.
|Notes:||In part, copies.|
|Other Titles:||Nathaniel G. Eliot's book|
Begins with history of the Thomas Fleet estate on Washington St., Boston, from 1744, and contains descriptions of the John Fleet family estate on Atkinson St., including drawing of the property; of the Eliot family property at Cornhill and Water streets, and elsewhere in Boston; lists of taxes and other expenses incurred by the estates, 1846-1867; receipts for rent payments from properties; notes of inheritances; copies of probate records; family accounts; some genealogical information; and record of a pew rented in Old South Church. Describes Eliot property through 1888 with the estate of Frederick Eliot.
- Decedents' estates -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Real property -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Banks and banking -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Elliott family.
- Fleet, Thomas, -- 1732-1797 -- Estate.
- Fleet, John, -- 1734-1806 -- Estate.
- Eliot, Frederick -- Estate.
- Pews and pew rights -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Old South Church (Boston, Mass.)