Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin Steuben, Baron von; United States. War Department. Inspector General's Office.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13651).|
|Description:||73, 15 pages, 8 folded leaves of plates : illustrations|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 13651.|
|Other Titles:||Manual exercise and evolutions of the cavalry.|
|Responsibility:||by Baron de Steuben ; to which is prefixed the militia law of the United States and that of the state of New-York ; also is added, the manual exercise and evolutions of the cavalry ... and the rules and articles of war.|
- United States. -- Army -- Regulations.
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry -- Drill and tactics.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry -- Drill and tactics.
- United States -- Militia.
- New York (State). -- Militia.
- Military law -- United States.
- United States. -- Army.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry.
- United States. -- Army. -- Infantry.
- Armed Forces -- Drill and tactics.
- Military law.
- United States.