Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Phillips Academy.|
|Notes:||Twelve numbered regulations. See Allis, F.S. Youth from every quarter, 1979, p. 76-77, for a discussion of the "Regulations for families boarding scholars," drawn up in 1781. The American Antiquarian Society copy is inscribed by John A. Taintor, Hampton, Conn., who matriculated in 1814.
Title from caption and first lines of text.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49732).|
|Description:||4 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., First series ;, no. 49732.|
- Phillips Academy -- Regulations.
- Private schools -- Massachusetts -- Andover.
- Students -- Massachusetts -- Andover -- Conduct of life.
- School discipline -- Massachusetts -- Andover.
- Student housing -- Massachusetts -- Andover.
- Phillips Academy.
- Private schools.
- School discipline.
- Student housing.
- Students -- Conduct of life.
- Massachusetts -- Andover.