Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Gilbert Ames Bliss; O Bolza; George M Ewing; Richard Courant; Ernst D Hellinger; William T Reid; Walter T Scott|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William T Reid
|In:||Archives of American Mathematics|
Included are records of seminars taught with E.D. Hellinger and W.T. Scott at Northwestern University and with G.M. Ewing at Oklahoma, together with other material by and about Hellinger. World War II work with the Army Air Force is represented. Some of Reid's notes from his doctoral studies with H.J. Ettlinger are included. Correspondents include G.A. Bliss, O. Bolza, and R. Courant. Reid's collection of approximately 4000 reprints, with a card catalog, is present. Also included are grant proposals, reports, research notes, drafts of publications, seminar and lecture notes, biographical clippings and sketches, and photographs.
- Bliss, Gilbert Ames, -- 1876-1951.
- Bolza, O. -- (Oskar), -- 1857-1942.
- Ewing, George M. -- (George McNaught), -- 1907-1990.
- Courant, Richard, -- 1888-1972.
- Hellinger, Ernst D.
- Reid, William T. -- (William Thomas), -- 1907 October 4-1977.
- Scott, Walter T.
- University of Chicago. -- Department of Mathematics.
- University of Iowa. -- Department of Mathematics.
- University of Oklahoma. -- Department of Mathematics.
- University of Texas at Austin. -- Department of Mathematics.
- Northwestern University. -- Department of Mathematics.
- Differential equations.
- Calculus of variations.