Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781590787083 : 1590787080|
|Target Audience:||Lexile: 780.|
|Description:||189 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||The science un-fair --
Good-bye, adios, chow chow --
The mother load --
Playing ketchup --
Alva and Edison --
Breathe in, breathe out --
Brain storm --
Dead (or at least mortally wounded) end --
KISS me, you fool --
George Washingtons cross the Delaware --
Change of plans --
Unwind and rewind.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Readers with an interest in Asperger's Syndrome will enjoy this book.
Eddy has Asperger's Syndrome. He is brilliant when it comes to anything related to science and math, but can't read the expressions on people's faces. On top of it, he has difficulty figuring out who is true friends are. In the book Eddy figures out what to do when the school crossing guard is laid...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Inventions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Inventors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Inventions -- Fiction.
- Inventors -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Boys -- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Middle school students -- Fiction.
- Science -- Fiction.
- Social acceptance -- Fiction.
- Boy inventors -- Fiction.
- Realistic fiction.