Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Hogan; William Vincent Harold; Mathew Carey|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Attributed to Mathew Carey by Parsons.
Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
Sabin no. 10889.
|Description:||1 online resource (44 pages)|
|Other Titles:||Rejoinder to the reply of the Reverend Mr. Harold, to the Address to the Right Reverend the Catholic Bishop of Pennsylvania, the Catholic clergy of Philadelphia, and the congregation of St. Mary's|
|Responsibility:||by a Catholic layman [i.e. Mathew Carey].|
- Hogan, William, -- -1848.
- Harold, William Vincent. -- Reply to the Catholic layman's address.
- Carey, Mathew, -- 1760-1839. -- Address to the Right Rev. the Bishop of Pennsylvania and the members of St. Mary's congregation.
- Catholic Church -- Clergy.
- Catholic Church -- Government.
- St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Catholics -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Church history.