Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
University of Wyoming. Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering.
Relating wildlife crashes to road reconstruction.
Laramie, Wyo. : University of Wyoming Dept. of Civil and Architectural Engineering, 
|Material Type:||Government publication, Manuscript, State or province government publication|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rhonda Young; Christopher Vokurka; University of Wyoming. Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering.; WYDOT Research Center.
Cover logos for: Wyoming Dept. of Transportation and U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
The preliminary paging is an executive summary.
|Description:||xvi, 263 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm|
|Series Title:||FHWA-WY, 07/02F.|
|Responsibility:||by: Department of Civil and Architecutral Engineering, University of Wyoming ; [author(s), Rhonda Young, Christopher Vokurka].|
- Traffic safety and wildlife -- Wyoming -- Statistics.
- Roads -- Maintenance and repair -- Environmental aspects -- Wyoming.
- Traffic accidents -- Wyoming -- Analysis.
- Roads -- Maintenance and repair -- Environmental aspects.
- Traffic accidents -- Analysis.
- Traffic safety and wildlife.