Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Washington, D.C. : Washington Office on Latin America, 1997
|Material Type:||Government publication, International government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter Zirnite; Martin Jelsma; Coletta Youngers; Washington Office on Latin America.; Transnational Institute.
[Report was funded by the Transnational Institute in the Netherlands, and Martin Jelsma.].
[Report was edited by WOLA Senior Associate Coletta Youngers.].
|Description:||51 pages ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||United States military and the war on drugs
U.S. military and the war on drugs
|Responsibility:||written by Peter Zirnite.|
- United States. -- Southern Command -- Defense measures.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Resolutions.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Drug control -- Latin America.
- Drug traffic -- Investigation -- Latin America.
- Human rights -- Latin America.
- Low-intensity conflicts (Military science)
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Military police.
- Latin America -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Latin America.