Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Mathew Carey|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Vincent Harold; Bernard Dornin
|Notes:||One of the letters exchanged in a controversy between the author and the "Catholic layman," Mathew Carey.
Last page blank.
|Description:||33,  p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||By William Vincent Harold, Pastor in St. Mary's. ; [Three lines of quotations].|
- Carey, Mathew, -- 1760-1839. -- Desultory examination of the Reply of the Rev. W.V. Harold to a Catholic layman's Rejoinder.
- Catholic Church -- Clergy.
- Catholic Church -- Government.
- St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.).
- Catholics -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Church history.