도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||청소년 청중|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|ISBN:||061839740X 9780618397402 0618459677 9780618459674|
|상:||Coretta Scott King Award, author, 2005.
Coretta Scott King Award.
|설명:||78 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|내용:||Toni Morrison has collected a treasure chest of archival photographs that depict the historical events surrounding school desegregation. These unforgettable images serve as the inspiration for Ms. Morrison"s text --
a fictional account of the dialogue and emotions of the children who lived during the era of "separate but equal" schooling. Remember is a unique pictorial and narrative journey that introduces children to a watershed period in American history and its relevance to us today. Remember will be published on the 50th anniversary of the groundbreaking Brown v. Board of Education Supreme Court decision ending legal school segregation, handed down on May 17, 1954.
|더 많은 정보:|
- School integration -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Discrimination in education -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- African Americans -- Education -- Pictorial works.
- United States -- Race relations -- Pictorial works.
- African Americans -- Education.
- Discrimination in education.
- Race relations.
- School integration.
- United States.
이 항목을 가지고 있는 사용자 목록 (17)
- juvnonfiction(33 항목)
by elfgreen 업데이트됨 2015-01-22
- Cultures in America Picture Books (EDUC 109)(144 항목)
by dordtlibrary 업데이트됨 2014-10-23
- Coretta Scott King Award Winners & Honor Books(56 항목)
by ljerniga 업데이트됨 2014-06-09
- Brown v. Board of Education(21 항목)
by ReadAcrossAmerica 업데이트됨 2014-03-04
- Coretta Scott King Award (Author)(34 항목)
by dordtlibrary 업데이트됨 2015-02-04