Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elisabeth Maxwell; Roman Halter; Royal Institute of British Architects.
"This book was originally a catalogue conceived and designed by Dr Elisabeth Maxwell and Roman Halter to accompany the exhibition of original drawings and reproductions by victims of the Holocaust from concentration camps and ghettos 1940-1945, displayed at the Royal Institute of British Architects in London, from 11 to 20 July 1988. The exhibition was sponsored by the International Conference 'Remembering for the Future'"--Page 3.
|Description:||66 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
- Jewish art -- Exhibitions.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), in art -- Exhibitions.
- Concentration camps in art -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives.
- Concentration camps in art.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) in art.
- Jewish art.
- European drawings -- Special subjects: German concentration camps - Catalogues, indexes.