Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Moe Foner|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Moe Foner; Robert Master
|Notes:||Interviewed by Robert Master.|
|Description:||Transcript: 836 leaves tape: 25 cassettes|
First National Labor Conference against the war, Chicago, 1968; Charleston Strike, 1969; Executive of Bread and Roses since 1978; Executive Secretary of National Hospitals' Union, 1982-1983; worked for the Local 342 in January, 1983; mergers of the unions, April, 1983; Dorris Turner Campaign, 1984; the hospital unions' strike on eve of the Democratic Party Convention, 1984.
- Foner, Moe, -- 1915-
- Labor unions -- Officials and employees.
- Hospitals -- Employees -- Labor unions.
- Teachers' unions.
- Treaties -- Russo-German Treaty, 1939.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction.
- Strikes and lockouts.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements.