Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Auguste Rodin; Egmont Arens; Henry McBride|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||0.4 linear ft.|
Included are: an award, 1917; four letters received, from Georgette Leblewe, undated, Beatrice Mansfield, 1912 and 1938, and Doug Rogers, 1931, regarding Prahar's commission for the American Women's Association medal; an article by Prahar, "The Real Rodin," in The Chronicle, 1918; a typescript of a lecture delivered by Prahar, "Personality in Sculpture"; press releases and price lists regarding her exhibition at the Kingore Galleries, 1922; clippings on Prahar, 1915-1923 and an article on her from the French publication La Revue Moderne, 1914; exhibition catalogs for Prahar's shows at the Kingore Galleries, 1922 (cover design by Egmont Arens and introduction by Henry McBride), the Salons of America, 1923, and the Art Alliance of Philadelphia, 1928;
A handmade price list for a Miniature Sculpture Exhibition, 1931; ca. 70 photographs, mainly of Prahar's work, a few of her in costume and her installation at the Kingore Galleries, 1922; and miscellany.
- Rodin, Auguste, -- 1840-1917.
- Arens, Egmont, -- 1889-1966.
- McBride, Henry, -- 1867-1962.
- Philadelphia Art Alliance.
- American Women's Association.
- Kingore Galleries (New York, N.Y.)
- Salons of America, Inc.
- Women sculptors -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Decorative arts.
- Interior decoration -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Sculptors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Interviews.