Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Philadelphia Brigade Association.
Reply of the Philadelphia brigade association to the foolish and absurd narrative of Lieutenant Frank A. Haskell.
[Philadelphia, Pa.], [Philadelphia Brigade Association] 1910
|Named Person:||Franklin Aretas Haskell|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Philadelphia Brigade Association.|
|Notes:||This narrative was written by Lieut. Haskell soon after the contest and published about fifteen years later for private circulation. It was reprinted in 1898, with certain ommissions and changes, as part of the history of Dartmouth's class of 1854, and this version was again reprinted March 1908 by the Commandery of Mass., Military order of the loyal legion. In November, 1908, the Wisconsin History commission reprinted the original edition exactly as first printed.|
|Description:||42 pages 23 cm|
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863.
- Pennsylvania infantry. -- 69th reg't, 1861-1865.
- Pennsylvania infantry. -- 71st regt., 1861-1864.
- United States. -- Army. -- Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment, 72nd (1861-1864)
- Pennsylvania infantry. -- 106th regt., 1861-1864.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories -- Pennsylvania Infantry -- Philadelphia Brigade.
- Haskell, Franklin Aretas, -- 1828-1864. -- Battle of Gettysburg.