Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)25146290|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Committee Appointed to Examine and State to the House of Commons the Matters of Fact in the Several Petitions of the Manufacturers of, and Traders and Dealers in, the Linen Manufactory.|
|Notes:||Caption title: Report from the committee relating to chequed and striped linens.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08612.1.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements.|
|Description:||, 56 p. ; 34 cm.|
- Great Britain. -- Parliament. -- House of Commons. -- Committee Appointed to Examine and State to the House of Commons the Matters of Fact in the Several Petitions of the Manufacturers of, and Traders and Dealers in, the Linen Manufactory.
- Linen industry -- Great Britain.
- Linen industry -- Ireland.
- Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Linen and Hempen Manufactures of Ireland.
- Commercial policy.
- Linen industry.
- Great Britain.