Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Report from the committee appointed to view the Cottonian library, and such of the publick records of this kingdom, as they think proper, and to report to the House the condition thereof, together with what they shall judge fit to be done for the better reception, preservation and more convenient use of the same.
London : Printed for R. Williamson ... and W. Boyer ..., 1732
|Named Person:||Robert Cotton, Sir|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.; Pre-1801 Imprint Collection (Library of Congress)|
"Published by order of the House of Commons."
|Description:||211,  p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)|
- British Museum. -- Department of Manuscripts.
- Cotton, Robert, -- Sir, -- 1571-1631 -- Library.
- Private libraries -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Public records -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Manuscripts -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.