Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Blind tooled leather (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
|Named Person:||Thomas Carr; John A Heard; Stephen Heard; Andrew Jackson; John Donelson|
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward De Krafft; United States. Congress House.; Georgia. Legislature.; United States. Congress
|Notes:||Concerning public lands in Tennessee claimed by Thomas Carr, John A. Heard and Andrew Jackson as compensation for the services of Carr, Stephen Heard and John Donelson as land commissioners for the state of Georgia.
At head of title, in square brackets: 31.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House of Representatives for the 15th Congress.
Last page blank.
Includes (p. 2-5) a memorial to Congress from the Georgia Legislature, with accompanying documents.
|Description:||5,  p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||House document (United States. Congress. House), 15th Congress, 2nd session, no. 31.|
- Carr, Thomas, -- -1820 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Heard, John A. -- (John Adams), -- 1793-1829 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Heard, Stephen -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
- Jackson, Andrew, -- 1767-1845 -- Claims vs. United States.
- Donelson, John, -- approximately 1718-approximately 1780 -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
- Public lands -- Tennessee.
- Georgia -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.