|材料类型：||政府刊物, 国家级的政府刊物, 互联网资源|
J N Nicollet; John James Abert; John Torrey; United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.; United States. Congress Senate.
|注意：||"February 16, 1841. Ordered to be printed, and that 200 additional copies be printed for the Topographical Bureau, and 300 additional copies for the use of the Senate."
"Report of I.N. Nicollet to Colonel J.J. Abert, Chief of the Corps of Topographical Engineers."--Page .
|描述：||170 pages,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 24 cm.|
|内容：||pt. I. Physical geography of the region embraced within the map --Sketch of the early history of St. Louis --
pt. II. --
App. A. Table of geographical positions --
App. B. Catalogue of plants collected by Mr. Charles Geyer ... during his exploration of the region between the Mississippi and Missouri rivers / by John Torrey --
App. C. List of fossils belonging to the several formations alluded to in the report, arranged according to localities.
|丛书名：||Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate), 26th Congress, 2nd session, no. 237.|
|其他题名：||Hydrographical basin of the upper Mississippi River :|
|责任：||made by I.N. Nicollet, while in employ under the Bureau of the Corps of Topographical Engineers.|
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Mississippi River Valley -- Description and travel.
- Northwestern States -- Description and travel.
- Saint Louis (Mo.) -- History.
- Botany -- United States.
- Paleontology -- United States.
- Minnesota -- Description and travel.
- Minnesota -- Discovery and exploration.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Mississippi River Valley.
- Missouri -- Saint Louis.
- United States.
- United States -- Northwestern States.
- United States, West.