Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
Report of an expedition down the Zuni and Colorado Rivers.
Washington, B. Tucker, Senate Print., 1854
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lorenzo Sitgreaves; United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
|Notes:||Contains report on natural history and medical report by S.W. Woodhouse; report on reptiles, by E. Hallowell; report on fishes, by S.F. Baird and Charles Girard, and report on botany, by John Torrey.|
|Description:||198 p. illus. (part col.) map. 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Report of Capt. Sitgreaves.--Tables of distances, geographical positions, and meteorological observations.--Report on the natural history of the country, by S.W. Woodhouse.--Mammals, by S.W. Woodhouse.--Birds, by S.W. Woodhouse.--
Reptiles by E. Hallowell.--Fishes by S.F. Baird and C. Girard.--Botany by J. Torrey.--Medical report by S.W. Woodhouse.
|Series Title:||Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate), 33rd Congress, 1st session.|
|Responsibility:||by Captain L. Sitgreaves, Corps of Topographical Engineers.|
- Zuni River (N.M. and Ariz.)
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)
- Arizona -- Description and travel.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Natural history -- Southwest, New.
- United States -- Discovery and exploration.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Indians of North America.
- Natural history.
- North America -- Colorado River.
- Southwest, New.
- United States.
- United States -- Zuni River.