Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elizabeth Denham; Privacy Commissioner of Canada.; Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic.
|Notes:||Date of report: July 16, 2009.
Title from PDF opening page (viewed April 26, 2010).
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet.|
|Contents:||Report of findings --
Privacy and the Worldwide Web: how the OPC investigation of Facebook made worldwide waves (20-minute speech module on the OPC Facebook investigation) (2 versions, both September 2009) --
Notes for remarks ... to an ATIP community meeting: privacy and the Worldwide Web: how the OPC investigation of Facebook made worldwide waves (September 30, 2009).
|Other Titles:||Complaint filed by the Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic (CIPPIC) against Facebook Inc. under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
Report of findings :
PIPEDA Case summary #2009-008: CIPPIC v. Facebook Inc
|Responsibility:||by Elizabeth Denham.|
- Canada. -- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
- Facebook (Firm)
- Privacy, Right of -- Canada.
- Data protection -- Law and legislation -- Canada.
- Confidential communications -- Canada -- Third parties.
- Online social networks -- Law and legislation -- Canada.
- Application software -- Development -- Law and legislation -- Canada.
- Facebook (Ressource électronique)
- Droit à la vie privée -- Canada.
- Internet -- Sécurité -- Mesures.