Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Davis, Matthew L. (Matthew Livingston), 1773-1850.
Report of the case between the Rev. Cave Jones and the rector and inhabitants of the city of New-York in communion of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the State of New York.
New York : Pr. by William A. Davis, 1813
|Named Person:||Cave Jones; Cave Jones|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Matthew L Davis; Trinity Church (New York, N.Y.); New York (State). Supreme Court.
|Notes:||"As the same was argued before the five judges of the Supreme Court of the State of New York--arbitrators to whom the difference between the parties were referred by a rule of the said Court."|
|Description:||vii, 587 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Matthew L. Davis.|
- Jones, Cave, -- 1769-1829 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Compensation (Law) -- New York (State)
- Trinity Church (New York, N.Y.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Episcopal Church -- Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
- Jones, Cave, -- 1769-1829.
- Episcopal Church.
- Trinity Church (New York, N.Y.)
- Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
- Compensation (Law)
- New York (State)