Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Revenue-Cutter Service.|
|Notes:||Includes 3 large charts showing the cruising performed by the patrol fleet in the Bering Sea, during the seasons of 1895-97.|
|Description:||62 pages, 3 folded leaves of plates : maps ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Annual report|
- Marine service -- United States.
- United States. -- Revenue-Cutter Service -- History -- 19th century.
- United States. -- Revenue-Cutter Service -- Search and rescue operations.
- Bering Sea.
- Bear (Ship)
- United States. -- Revenue-Cutter Service.
- Marine service.
- Search and rescue operations.
- Pacific Ocean -- Bering Sea.
- United States.