Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)31372928
United States. Supreme Court.
Report of the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States, and the opinions of the judges thereof, in the case of Dred Scott versus John F.A. Sandford [sic].
New York : D. Appleton, 1857
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dred Scott; John F A Sanford; Benjamin C Howard; United States. Supreme Court.
|Notes:||Reprinted from the Reports of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (pages -633)|
|Responsibility:||by Benjamin C. Howard [reporter].|
- Slavery -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Slaves -- Emancipation -- United States.
- Slavery -- United States -- Legal status of slaves in free states.
- Missouri compromise.
- Slavery -- Law and legislation.
- Slavery -- Legal status of slaves in free states.
- Slaves -- Emancipation.
- United States.