Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Supreme Court.
Report of the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States and the opinions of the judges thereof, in the case of Dred Scott vs. John F.A. Sandford, December term, 1856.
New York : D. Appleton & Co., 1857
|Named Person:||Dred Scott; John F A Sanford; John F A Sanford; Dred Scott|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dred Scott; John F A Sanford; Benjamin C Howard; United States. Supreme Court.
|Notes:||Reprinted from the Reports of the United States Supreme Court.
"This case was brought up, by writ of error, from the Circuit Court of the United States for the district of Missouri. It was an action of trespass vi et armis instituted in the Circuit Court by Scott against Sandford"--Page 396.
|Description:||pages 394-633 ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Benjamin C. Howard.|
- Scott, Dred, -- 1809-1858 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Sanford, John F. A., -- 1806 or 1807-1857 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Slavery -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Slavery -- Legal status of slaves in free states.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Sanford, John F. A., -- 1806 or 1807-1857.
- Scott, Dred, -- 1809-1858.
- Slavery -- Law and legislation.
- United States.