Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conference papers and proceedings
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. (7th, : Montevideo,) 1933.
Report of the delegates of the United States of America to the seventh International Conference of American States, Montevideo, Uruguay, December 3-26, 1933.
Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1934
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||Texts of conventions in English and Spanish.|
|Notes:||Cordell Hull, chairman.
The appendices include conventions, resolutions, reports of committees, etc.
|Description:||xi, 346 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Voice of America (Organization).; Conference series; Department of State publication, 666.; Department of State publication., Conference series ;, 19.|
- America -- Foreign relations -- Congresses.
- America -- Foreign economic relations -- Congresses.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Latin America -- Congresses.
- Latin America -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Congresses.
- Arbitration (International law) -- Congresses.
- Pan-Americanism -- Congresses.
- Inter-American conferences.
- Pan-American treaties and conventions.
- Arbitration (International law)
- Diplomatic relations.
- International economic relations.
- Latin America.
- United States.