Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs.
Report of the Naval committee to the House of representatives, August, 1850, in favor of the establishment of a line of mail steamships to the western coast of Africa.
Washington, Printed by Gideon and Co., 1850
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs,; American Colonization Society,|
|Notes:||Report signed on page 30: Reported from the Committee by Fred P. Stanton, Chairman.
Also issued under title: Colonization of the western coast of Africa, by means of a line of mail steam ships (New York, 1851)
|Description:||79 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Report of Naval Committee on establishing a line of mail steamships to the Western Coast of Africa, and thence via the Mediterranean to London|
- Free African Americans -- Relocation -- Liberia.
- Free African Americans -- Colonization -- Liberia.
- Mail steamers -- United States.
- Liberia -- Colonization.
- Slavery -- United States.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration.
- Liberia -- Emigration and immigration.
- African Americans -- Colonization.
- Blacks -- Colonization.
- Mail steamers.
- United States.