Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Walter Gwynn; E Lorraine; James River and Kanawha Company (Richmond, Va.)
|Notes:||Found also in its Proceedings of stockholders at their adjourned meeting, Feb. 1852 [i.e. 17th annual report], p. 367-408.
J.Y. Mason, president.
"Report of the chief engineer, communicating the report of surveys of the pass of the Alleghany Mountain, and on the relative cost of transportation on the extended water line and on a railroad portage [by Walter Gwynn]": p. -44.
"Report on the survey of the summit level [by Edward Lorraine]": 9 p. at end (signature printed in error: J. Lorraine).
|Description:||44, 9 p. 25 cm.|
- James River and Kanawha Canal (Va.)
- Inland water transportation -- Virginia.
- Canals -- Virginia -- Rates and tolls.
- Railroads -- Freight -- Rates -- Virginia.
- Canals -- Rates and tolls.
- Inland water transportation.
- Railroads -- Freight -- Rates.
- Virginia -- James River and Kanawha Canal.