Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Report of the proceedings on an indictment for a conspiracy, in the case of the Queen v. Daniel O'Connell, John O'Connell, Thomas Steele, Charles Gavan Duffy, Rev. Thomas Tierney, Rev. Peter James Tyrrell, Richard Barrett, John Gray, and Thomas Matthew Ray, in Michaelmas Term 1843 and Hilary Term 1844.
Dublin : Hodges and Smith, 1844
|Named Person:||Daniel O'Connell; John O'Connell; Thomas Steele; Charles Gavan Duffy, Sir; Thomas Tierney; Peter James Tyrrell; Richard Barrett; John Gray, Sir; Thomas Matthew Ray|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel O'Connell; John Simpson Armstrong; Edward Shirley Trevor; John O'Connell; Thomas Steele; Charles Gavan Duffy, Sir; Thomas Tierney; Peter James Tyrrell; Richard Barrett; John Gray, Sir; Thomas Matthew Ray; Ireland. Court of King's Bench.; Hodges & Smith,; United States. War Department. Library,
|Notes:||At head of title: Court of Queen's Bench, Ireland.
"The original intention of the reporters was to have published a full report of the trial, with only short notes of the decisions of the court on the several motions made in the course of Michaelmas Term, 1843. After a considerable part of the work had been printed ... they resolved on publisheing a report of the arguments and judgments on the preliminary motions. In consequence of this alteration in the original plan of the Report, the pages from 25 to 120 are duplicate"--Preface.
|Description:||viii, 24, 25*-120*, 25-891 pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Court of Queen's Bench, Ireland :|
|Responsibility:||by John Simpson Armstrong and Edward Shirley Trevor.|
- O'Connell, Daniel, -- 1775-1847 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- O'Connell, John, -- 1810-1858 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Steele, Thomas, -- 1788-1848 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Duffy, Charles Gavan, -- Sir, -- 1816-1903 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Tierney, Thomas -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Tyrrell, Peter James, -- 1792?-1843 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Barrett, Richard, -- -1854 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Gray, John, -- Sir, -- 1816-1875 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Ray, Thomas Matthew, -- 1801-1881 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Conspiracy) -- Ireland.
- Procès (Conspiration) -- Irlande.
- Irlande -- Politique et gouvernement -- 1837-1901.