Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Harvard University. Committee to Investigate the Cases of Drs. Walsh and Sweezy.
Report on some problems of personnel in the Faculty of arts and sciences.
[Cambridge, Printed at the Harvard University Press, 1939]
|All Authors / Contributors:||Harvard University. Committee to Investigate the Cases of Drs. Walsh and Sweezy.|
"The present report deals with the second part of ... [the committee's] inquiry, covering larger questions of policy and procedure related to the tenure, promotion, and general status of the younger teaching members of the Faculty of arts and sciences."--Page i.
|Description:||1 preliminary leaf, xxiv, 165 pages 23 cm|
|Responsibility:||by a special committee appointed by the president of Harvard university.|
- Harvard University. -- Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Teachers -- Salaries, pensions, etc. -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration.
- Teaching, Freedom of -- United States.
- Teachers -- Salaries, pensions, etc.
- Teaching, Freedom of.
- Universities and colleges -- Administration.
- United States.